Freebies 28th August

  • judycarterton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 10:46 PM
      This is a link to a NEW FREEBIE PAGE for this week so I thought I
      would, share it with the group...enjoy!

      The link goes to the LATEST freebie page where you can collect TONS of
      items for FREE!
      There is so much on offer that its definately worth the visit. They
      post new freebies on their 'home page', twice a week, so check out the
      link below every Monday and Thursday for the latest free-stuff!

      http://www.freebietelegraph.com/index.php?page=16

      When you have had your freebies, be nice to your family and friends
      and pass on the link above, like I did!

      Take care and have a great week!
    • paulen barham
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27 10:53 PM
        Hi there

        My kids havent been that well having lots of fits please all think of them thay have been in and out of hospital

        paulen