Latest Freebies (30th July)

  • sheilamakeworthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      I was sent another excellent link by my friend. This is a link to a
      NEW FREEBIE PAGE for this week so I thought I would, share it with
      the group...enjoy!

      The link goes to the latest freebie page where you can collect TONS of
      items for FREE! There is so much on offer that its definately worth
      the visit.
      Keep your eyes open for new freebie pages, they post them each week!

      http://www.freebietelegraph.com/?page=8

      When you have had your freebies, be nice to your family and friends
      and pass on the link above, like I did!

      Take care and have a great week!