Help Please!

  • latigre1
    Message 1 of 296 , Apr 26, 2000
      Howdy! Today my 19 month old son was diagnosed
      with CP. Thank God, now we know what is wrong. He
      appears to have a very mild case, which is the good news,
      the bad news is it is costing us a fortune for
      testing, pt and braces. Is there any financial help out
      there that I don't know about? Any help would be
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006