Seeking age gap relationships

  • morevr
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2008
      I came across an online community for individual seeking age gap
      relationships. Here all the people are seeking age gap relationships.
      Age is not important in a relationship. You can meet your like-minded
      friends or partners.

      http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/agetoyou/gapage.html
    • trvlblue

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 29, 2008
          I came across an online community for individual seeking age gap
          relationships. Here all the people are seeking age gap relationships.
          Age is not important in a relationship. You can meet your like-minded
          friends or partners.

          http://agegapkiss.bravehost.com/agegapkiss.html
        • morevr
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 30, 2008
            I came across an online community for individual seeking age gap
            relationships. Here all the people are seeking age gap relationships.
            Age is not important in a relationship. You can meet your like-minded
            friends or partners.

            http://seekcouagrs.bravehost.com/agelesslove.html
          • morevr
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008