Fwd: New Mobility Newsletter - April 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      New Mobility Magazine <info@...> wrote: To: <debraphp@...>
      Subject: New Mobility Newsletter - April 2008
      Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 08:36:27 -0700
      From: "New Mobility Magazine" <info@...>

      Welcome to New Mobility’s e-newsletter. This issue, we’ve added two reader requests: info on how to be in the magazine and notice about upcoming stories. Thanks for the feedback and, once again, feel free to forward this newsletter to anyone who might be interested!

      ---------------------------------
      April 2008
      Spring brings a burst of color and hope from one of our favorite artists, Tommy Hollenstein.
      In This Edition * Tommy Hollenstein: Tracking Art
      * The Danger of Heated Car Seats
      * Botox for a Spastic Bladder?

      Want to be in New Mobility?
      NM is looking for readers with interesting Retirement Scenarios for the July issue.
      And in August we’ll be Facing Our Fears … What can you share about transcending
      fear and finding fulfillment? Please contact tim@... by April 20 to participate
      in either story.

      Don’t Miss an Issue
      Look for these upcoming cover stories in the print edition of New Mobility: In May, we’ll
      cover the Freedom Fighters who help wheelchair users trapped in nursing homes escape
      to independence. In June, NM looks into The Equipment Crunch to find out why getting the equipment you need may not be as easy as you think. Don’t miss an issue — click here to subscribe to the magazine.

      Click here to be put on our mailing list to receive future newsletters.
      This eNewsletter Sponsored By: 180 Medical, AstraTech, Altimate Medical, Inc.
      New Mobility Magazine Leonard Media Group 415 Horsham Rd Horsham PA 19044

      To unsubscribe, click here