Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Incontinence

  • paulen barham
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2008
      Dear Teresa

      I am a mum of a child with Spad Quad CP she is 10 years old now she needs full care she is in diapers all the time i just tent to change her more offen but we use diapers called Molicare thay are good and hold alot i think she has been in that brand since she was 5 years old thay are good. I hope it works out for you

      Paulen

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2008
        Thank you, I'll see if I can find them & try it! Teresa

        paulen barham <paulenbarham@...> wrote: Dear Teresa

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 24, 2008
          Hi,

          We also use Molicare - the 'super' ones hold much more. Still have the
          occasional leak but much better than a lot of others I have tried.

          Good luck!

          Emily