Incontinence

  • Teresa
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2008
      I have a 13 y/o son with severe CP. He is in diapers. He is on the
      floor alot. He belly crawls and rolls around. He enjoys it more than
      his w/c. My problem is he holds his urine and when he does urinate he
      goes alot. The diapers we get don't hold it. We even put 2 pads inside
      the diaper. He floods and his clothes and the carpet get soaked. Does
      anyone have suggestions or know of a diaper that does work?
    • paulen barham
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 23, 2008
        Dear Teresa

        I am a mum of a child with Spad Quad CP she is 10 years old now she needs full care she is in diapers all the time i just tent to change her more offen but we use diapers called Molicare thay are good and hold alot i think she has been in that brand since she was 5 years old thay are good. I hope it works out for you

        Paulen

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 23, 2008
          Thank you, I'll see if I can find them & try it! Teresa

          paulen barham <paulenbarham@...> wrote: Dear Teresa

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 24, 2008
            Hi,

            We also use Molicare - the 'super' ones hold much more. Still have the
            occasional leak but much better than a lot of others I have tried.

            Good luck!

            Emily