FW: Hi Hannah

  • Bill Kitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bill Kitt [mailto:billkitt@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 11:06 PM
      To: 'ku_love07@...'
      Cc: Ruthy Mail (ruthkitt@...)
      Subject: Hi Hannah

      Nice to hear from someone who cares about others. I would like to share ‘My
      Hannah’s’ web site with you so you can see her and get a little info.

      Please leave a note in her guest book. She would love to hear from another
      Hannah. Here name is Hannah Rose Kitt and she’s 4 ½ years old.

      Here is her website: http://www.hopeforhannah.org/

      Take care

      Bill …Hannah’s dad

    • ericacortez93
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2008
        --- In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kitt" <billkitt@...>
        wrote:
        >hi hannah my daughter has cp she is 10 years old she also has a g-
        tube since she was 2 weeks old.