Are adults with CP allowed in this group? LOL!

  • jennifergrad03
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      I have been a member of this group for about a month now. I read
      everyones posts, but have not really introduced myself, or posted
      anything.

      My name is Jenny. I am almost 24 (October 20th!). I have CP and use a
      power chair. I live in Durham NC and I live independently in my own
      apartment, with 2 kitties! I am a college student and have a desire
      to attend law school (if it is God's will for me) so I can become a
      lawyer,so I can defend people with disabilities and help them know
      their rights, and teach people to advocate for each other. I am also
      a Christian and I love the Lord with all my heart!

      I joined this group because I thought it would be neat to chat with
      people who have the same disabilty I have, and to also read and talk
      to others about issues that pertain to
      me and CP!But I also think it is VERY important to communicate and
      interact with the disability community as a whole! :) Well, I hope to
      get to chat with yall soon!

      God Bless,
      Jenny

      PS: An explaination for my subject title: The logo of this group
      is "CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB - Parents of people with Cerebral Palsy."

      Do I have to be a parent of a child with CP, or can I just be a
      childless adult with CP in order to join? LOL! Just yanking yalls
      chain of course!