Re: Shonia's improvements with Stem cell treatment and appeal for fundraising

  • billkitt31
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
      How exciting is this??!! I always felt that stem cell would be a good
      idea. I wish I could help you financially but we are struggling with
      the same needs. Our daughter Hannah is very similar to your little
      angel. We also have a website for her with her whole story and updates.
      We are saying a prayer for little Shonia and you...we all need to stick
      together.

      I Love all of you in this group because I kind of know you.

      http://www.hopeforhannah.org/ <http://www.hopeforhannah.org/>

      Take care all.

      Bill [:)]