Shonia's improvements with Stem cell treatment and appeal for fundraising

  • kishpritshonia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2007
      Hello friends,

      I wanted to share the news which has come on Bournemouth echo today on
      Shonia about her improvements. We need to raise around £10000 to
      £15000 for additional 2 months therapy to give the best to Shonia. The
      link is given below.

      http://www.thisisdorset.net/display.var.1558837.0.parents_delight_as_shonia_improves.php

      You can also see the blogsite to see her daily updates. The address is
      given below

      http://uk.360.yahoo.com/kishpritshonia

      We need to raise additional 10,000 to 15,000 pounds for additional two
      months treatment to get the maximum result

      We have been receiving mails from all over the world from parents in
      similar situation as us all hoping Shonia gets better.

      I will keep you all informed on her future updates

      Keep praying for her recovery.

      Kind Regards

      Kishor & Priti
    • kishpritshonia

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
          How exciting is this??!! I always felt that stem cell would be a good
          idea. I wish I could help you financially but we are struggling with
          the same needs. Our daughter Hannah is very similar to your little
          angel. We also have a website for her with her whole story and updates.
          We are saying a prayer for little Shonia and you...we all need to stick
          together.

          I Love all of you in this group because I kind of know you.

          http://www.hopeforhannah.org/ <http://www.hopeforhannah.org/>

          Take care all.

          Bill [:)]