Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Leaving Site

  • stacy carridine
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2007
      Hi Mary,

      My feelings are quit similar to yours, I am seeing so much pornography and receiving so much Spam I can not keep track. If there is a moderator where are you while all this garbage is coming through?

      S. Lauren Carridine
      Paralegal
      CarriDrew Paralegal Services
      708-546-0410 Bus. #1
      773-617-6762 Bus. # 2
      http://www.CarriDrewparalegalservices.com
      carridrewparalegals@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2007
        Thanks Mary...

        This site is good especially for children and adults...to provide nationwide access to other who face similar problems..

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2007
          If the owner left we can make another group. Yahoo will not help us.

          Email steven4075@...
          MSN steven_michael_boldt@...
          Myspace www.myspace.com/steven_michael_boldt

          --
          Mary

        • Mary Fox
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2007
            A woman did that, and the group is just called cerebral palsy. She's much
            better at moderating it, so I will be sticking with that group!

            -Mary

            On 4/12/07, Steven Boldt <steven4075@...> wrote:

            > If the owner left we can make another group. Yahoo will not help us.
            >
            > Email steven4075@... <steven4075%40sbcglobal.net>
            > MSN steven_michael_boldt@... <steven_michael_boldt%40hotmail.com>
            > Myspace www.myspace.com/steven_michael_boldt

            Mary