Leaving Site

  • Mary Fox
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2007
      I hate to leave this group, but there is too much spam/porno getting
      through. Is there a moderator of the group? I would think a moderator
      could prevent this problem.... Best wishes to all of you with CP kids....

      -Mary

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
        I feel the same way, sorry because there is so many ways that we need support and can support each other. Why the porno advertisers have selected this group as a venue I do not understand. Did the moderator quit without passing on to someone else?

        Mary Fox <marylfox@...> wrote: I hate to leave this group, but there is too much spam/porno getting
        through. Is there a moderator of the group? I would think a moderator
        could prevent this problem.... Best wishes to all of you with CP kids....

        -Mary

      • jaimiemorris9379
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2007
          mary & debra,

          i feel the same way. i am here to support others w/ cp as i have it
          myself, but instead i am seeing alot of porn/spam. that is just not
          right. i would be interested in moderating if need be to stop this
          assault of filth.

          thanks for speaking up, as for a while i thought that i was the only
          one who thought that way.

          ~jaimie~
          --- In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, Debra Marasco-McNulty
          <debraphp@...> wrote:

          > I feel the same way, sorry because there is so many ways that we
          need support and can support each other. Why the porno advertisers
          have selected this group as a venue I do not understand. Did the
          moderator quit without passing on to someone else?

          > Mary Fox <marylfox@...> wrote: I hate to leave this group,
          but there is too much spam/porno getting
          > through. Is there a moderator of the group? I would think a
          moderator
          > could prevent this problem.... Best wishes to all of you with CP
          kids....

          > -Mary
        • Mary Fox
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11, 2007
            I think the moderator abandoned the group. It might be possible to contact
            yahoo directly and ask about it....I just don't have the time right now
            (child with CP AND I just went through treatment for Stage III Ovarian
            cancer....).

            -Mary

            --
            Mary