Emails..

  • Jennifer Bartimus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Well you all I dont know if ill be able to catch up tonight.. My mom is supposed to be here in about 2 hours and i still have 70+ messages to get through but the last little bit have been deleted because it seems to be a sugject drug into the ground on some or I responded to them the other day but some are still popping up... I just have to remember to look at them because some of my responses may have a response back right at me.. LOL go figure I forgot to look at a response to someone the other day and was thrown way off track...

      I can just imagine how many messages I am gonna have tomorrow when we get back from the Nuero that the kids see... I have some records but not too many and probably not enough at the moment..

      Jenn MOM To Sam and Tiny