Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] discovery channel

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
      marisol, can you tell us more about the surgery? I did not see the episode
      either. thanks.

      melanie

    • Lisa McDonald
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
        I contacted the discovery channel and that show will be aired again on Sunday Feb/04/2007 01:00 PM ET. Put it on your calender! I know I am!

        Lisa
        marisol, can you tell us more about the surgery? I did not see the episode
        either. thanks.

        melanie

      • pibustamante
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
          Hi Marisol. Is it a brain surgery?
          Thanks for sharing.

          Pilar, mom to Aitana 9 (one of triplets)

          De:cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com

          Para:cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com

          Copia:

          Fecha:Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:16:24 -0000

          Asunto:[CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] discovery channel

          did anyone see last weeks show on the discovery channel called surgery
          saved my life it was about 2 boys twins with cp, and one of them is
          walking already and the other one is doing alot better thanks to
          surgery with dr. martin i got an appointment with her to see my
          daughter im flying in fron new york to georgia so she can examen her
          and see if there is anything she can do to help my daughter wish us
          luck we will be going on february 1rst .

          Este mensaje ha sido verificado por el E-mail Protegido Terra.
          Antivirus: McAfee VirusScan / Actualizado en 16/01/2007 / VersiĆ³n: 4.4.00/4940