To Debra, Re G tube Problems

  • ALMA
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Thanks, Debra, for continuing to share your input. Alana did not get
      a fundo. What is a plyoral plasty? We had a upper GI xray done
      earlier this year and I wonder if it is the same as an emptying xray.
      I know we had to feed her with a solution mixed in her milk and watch
      the food go down. With the little that she ate because she was
      frightened, it appeared that she had no obstructions and that her food
      digested "normally."

      Thanks again,
      Alma