Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] new to this chat

  • Erin Palmer
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi Janelle,
      My daughter Katie has to use a walker and can also use crutches.Katie too has trouble with her bowels. We just had Katie's eyes tested and she would not cooperate. I think she needs glasses but until the Dr does the electronic test we don't know anything. We live in Illinois.Well better go talk to you soon.

      Janelle Gatti <janelleandon@...> wrote:
      Hi Erin
      It is nice to meet you.
      How is your daughter doing?
      My little boy name is Andon and he has hemipalgic (hope I spelled it ok) so isn't walking ywt but close he is in speech therpy, has trouble with his bowels and as of tuesday has to wear a patch on his eye for a couple hours a day, seems like alot but he is the best kid you could ask for and has brought such joy into our lives.
      We live in Ontario, Canada where are you from?
      Anyways I just had a few minutes so I thought I would tell you a little about us.
      Hope to talk soon
      Janelle

      Erin Palmer <kslasmom@...> wrote:
      Hi Janelle my name is Erin, my daughter is 4 and has spastic diplegia. I know what you are going through. Hope to hear from you soon

      janelleandon <janelleandon@...> wrote: Hi my name is Janelle and I have an almost 3 year old with cerebral
      palsy it has effected his right side. Just looking for people to talk
      to and who understand what we are going through!

    • cory_townsend2003
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
        hey i'm a 22 year old male in ottawa canada with the same form of
        CP if you got any questions feel free to ask
      • Sambhavi Sivaya
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
          hey cory
          i am 49, in virginia, can t think of any questions just now but thanks for the hi and howdy.