Feeding Tube Social Story

  • Cherice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hello everyone I am new to the club but not to the CP world my daughter
      has quadraplegic CP and recently received a feeding tube and she is
      intellectually at her age level just not her physical body and her
      inner workings don't always work so well. I was wondering if anyone new
      of a company or a book that told a story about receiving a feeding tube
      and what it entails for daily rituals and carrying around a pump and
      formula and all that. I had another question but I can't think of it
      right now. :-) maybe later.

      Thank You,
      Cherice L.