Re: mother of a teen with c.p.

  • flytime_us
    Message 1 of 296 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi, thanks for replying. That sounds alot like my
      daughter. We a going for a pediatric ortho consult. We are
      also concerned about hamstring shortening. She just
      turned 2 and has just started crawling. We have to
      stretch her a few times a day, to keep those hamstrings
      as loose as possible. It is hard on her. She is such
      a baby doll. I wish it didn't have to be so hard on
      her. I stretch her as much as possible to make it as
      easy as I can for her to move around. I am sure you
      feel like we do, you just love them so much and want
      to do all you can to help them do the best they can.
      Thanks again for your response and I hope to talk to you
      again soon. In January we also put a club together for
      parents of children with CP, please check it out. When I
      get the chance to jump on here, sometimes I only make
      it that club to check in. Would love to see you
      there, thanks so much again. I hope you, your son and
      family are all doing well. Take care, talk to you soon,
      Desiree<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/parentsofcerebralpalsykids target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/parentsofcerebralpalsykids</a>
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006