im a master

  • domenique-mcnally398@methanegas.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
      tip from a friend and gave these guys a call (801) 697 0461, completed a
      small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
      at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
    • nevadatomnevada
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
        Where you going to go for like what area (midwest,northwest,southwest,
        ect)
        --- In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, "domenique-mcnally398@..."