Newbie

  • jovijovi29
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 2:15 PM
      Hello! I'm new to this forum but have been looking for a "place" to
      chat, share and offer support to other parents like me. I'm mommy to 2
      wonderful sons. My oldest, who is 5 has cerebral palsy. We live in
      Texas and do as much as we can for Kai to have as much opportunity and
      fun that any child deserves. Our biggest issue right now is Kai's
      younger sibling (age 4) is acting out a lot lately. He says he is
      angry that his brother can't really "play" with him. He is very caring
      to his brother, as they are very close in age. I don't want the
      younger sibling to grow up with a lot of hang-ups about Kai. Kai is in
      a wheelchair, and uses other equip. like a walker/gait trainer to get
      around. My husband switched jobs, and as soon as our insurance kicks
      in....we will be back in therapy! Any tips about anxious siblings
      would be appreciated. It's good to be here!
      Thx,
      Jovi