hi

  • April
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      anyone live in erie pa?
    • SHAOLI DASGUPTA
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 5:59 AM
        Hi
        I am in pittsburgh Pa
        Rgds
        Shaoli
      • SHAOLI DASGUPTA
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1 5:59 AM
          Hi
          I am in pittsburgh Pa
          Rgds
          Shaoli
        • bull dog
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
            HI Mary, my name is Shane I'm 37 and i have cp and i am looking for some friends to make if you would like to chat pm me on yahoo i go by bull_dog885
            Shane

          • maneisha-mccarthy329@iygfuidf.info
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
              Hey mom, been a long time since i wrote to you, with dads birthday coming up and just tring to get some ideas about what to get him?? I seen this website http://www.desnr.net/dpqp which was highly recommended by all my friends, it contain all these fake watches from rolex and about 10 other big brands, they look good .. just like the originals, do you think he would like one? Checkout the website and then let me know. http://www.desnr.net/noay