Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] hi all

  • staci
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7 11:02 AM
      Wow that is soo cool you are so close to me. And we are thinking about moving to Royse City. My son has spastic Cp and all limbs are affected but mostly his legs. He can walk but he wears braces and is a little clumsy. He talks pretty well.
      And guess what I also have myspace...you can find me at
      Maybe we can be friends and get the boys together sometime.

      http://www.myspace.com/stacileigh1

      BRIDGET NICHOLS <bridget.1@...> wrote:
      I live in Royse City! I have a 2 1/2 year old son that has CP. He'll start school in August. Tell me about your son! My son has Hypotonic CP and seizures. Are you on Myspace?

      staci <flygirl_82us@...> wrote:
      Hey Bridget,
      We live in Greenville Texas and I have a son who is 3 and has CP. He goes to preschool now. I also have a daughter who is almoust 2.
      What about you?
      Staci

      BRIDGET NICHOLS
      wrote:
      I'm from Northeast Texas, too... East of Dallas.
      Bridget

      staci wrote:
      Well Im from northeast Texas...but hey same state.
      Staci

      liz
      wrote:
      Just curious who here is from south Texas?

      Bridget Nichols
      NuHome at Woodland Creek
      Sales Assistant
      Royse City, Texas