It's going back to school time for my 8yr. old daughter.

  • riveradawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2002
      Well by now she should be used to going to school she is going into
      the 3rd grade she still getting used to it I read books about going
      back to school it seems to help alot. and also her little sister is
      starting school PreK so that might help. She is a little bit better
      than last year just a couple of weeks befor school last year she used
      to cry going to bed never befor used to have to go to the bathroom
      every 15 minutes nothing was wrong with her bladder. Well she is
      getting older and more wiser she is a very smart girl... I like my
      daughters school they do keep me involved with her and her teachers
      they are very good with her.