Fwd: February 2006 - Reminder Note Spasticity Sesson 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      EP News <newsletter@...> wrote: Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:28:15 -0500 (EST)
      From: EP News <newsletter@...>
      To: debraphp@...
      Subject: February 2006 - Reminder Note Spasticity Sesson 1

      If you can't read this email go to the web page http://www.eparent.com/newsletter/ep_Reminder_Note_Spasticity_Sesson_1.htm

      A Note from Joe Valenzano, Publisher, EParent Magazine

      Dear Debra Marasco-McNulty,
      I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for attending session 1 of our 4 part series on “The Management of Spasticity Using Neurotoxins.” On behalf of the EParent / Vemics team we hope you found the session both convenient an informative!
      Part 2:“The Management of Spasticity Using Neurotoxins: The Consequences of Aging in People with Developmental Disabilities” is coming up on Feb 22nd 2006 from 7:00 – 9:00 PM (EASTERN).
      Wednesday, February 22nd, 2006 from 7:00 – 9:00 PM (EASTERN)
      Remember: You must register for each session individually so please mark your calendar and go to the link above to attend the CME / CEU credits are free and there are 3 ways to attend!
      See you there!
      Sincerely,

      Joseph M. Valenzano, Jr.
      President CEO & Publisher