CRYING TEARS ??

  • MaryAnn Henning
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 12, 2006
      hi
      I have a qustion 2 ask & I really am shocked at myself 4 not knowing about OTHER times....Austin's Mom mentioned that Austin does not cry tears when he is doing his therapy.She is out of town w Austin,going thru his 1st Conductive Education program...can U please pray that this kinda of therepy will help Austin? Its all new to all of us & we are hoping it will produce results.Anyways Y I am shocked at myself is because I can't honestly remember if Austin does cry tears anytime??? I know he crys loud & intense!Sometimes even losing his breath,&he looks like his heart is so broken..(like when Momma is away).I looked up clogged tear ducts but it says U have excessive tearing.Any knowledge out there from Moms?Lil guy will be 3 ys old in June,SP Quad,cannot talk but is starting too;-)Cannot crawl or walk. Jennifer did say for the 1st time ever Austin is starting to HANG On...like B4 he would never hold onto a stroller or bike handle ect...that is his 1st accomplishment since start
      ing CE;-)2 more weeks to go;-) Thanx for any help;-)

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 28, 2006
        no you didn't cause me any pain. i like to talk to other people who have
        children with CP because as hard as it was to care for him, I of course miss him
        so much. it's a very unique experience having a CP child and people who haven't
        been through it can not relate as well. Zack was 6 1/2 years old. Now that I
        don't have the day to day struggles of his care, I have the time to reflect
        and can see how poorly the education system met his needs and how lacking the
        medical help was that i was given and it makes me mad. there was so much
        information that nobody told me and it was only throuigh being a real pain in the ass
        that i could get any help most of the time.