Schedule for Conductive Education Jenny Rose Center

  • elainerparker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello,

      Due to the many inquires I would like to invite any one who was
      interested in seeking Conductive Education to view the below website.
      All of the scheduling is on there. Also, the Conductor will be doing
      hands on assessments on April 1st.
      If you are local and would like to schedule an assessment please
      contact Denise at the office. If you are not local you can follow the
      steps to get an assessment packet to do at home. We are on our 3rd year
      of offering this great therapy, as well as Hyperbaric Oxygen. As a Mom
      of a brain injured child it gives me great joy to be able to see the
      kids get better each year. I realize it feels far away but we are
      looking forward to a great summer!

      Sincerely,
      Elaine Parker CHT, EMT
      Phone: (570) 421-3415