update on Casandra

  • SANDRA HUNT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi Group,

      I am just writing an update on my daughter Casandra, my daughter does embryonic stem cells, she has been developing how to communicate with me more and more, she is verberlizing alot more than before, she is so happy when she commuicate this is new for her, this is my lastest update, take care. Sandra