Attn: NJ Residents - Bergen/Passaic County Special Needs Families

  • SpecialEd_Watchdog@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      Hi. My name is Debbie Brown. Some may remember me writing about Mike
      Savory's walk to DC. As an update on that, those who signed in got
      their message heard. The hard copy document was submitted to the
      President's Commission as testimony! Hooray for us!

      I am looking for NJ parents in the Bergen/Passaic area. Myself and
      Michelle Evans are working on an organization to provide
      social/recreational activities for special needs children (of all
      disabilities) and their parents. Also we seek to provide special
      education information, advocacy, and support so you that parents can
      become more empowered advocates for their children.

      If you are from these counties, please email me privately at:
      SpecialEd_Watchdog@...

      We will be holding an introductory meeting in July for new families for
      the organization.

      For more information on our organization, check out our website at:

      http://www.geocities.com/sparcofbc

      Thank you for listening.

      Deb Brown

      Special Ed Watchdog Nation - SEWN - a parent website of basic special ed
      information, links, state by state listing of resources, topics of
      interest, court cases and more
      http://community.webtv.net/SpecialEd_Watchdog/SpecialEdWatchdog
      Special needs children have special parents!

      Special Ed Webmasters and Listowners - an egroup
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpedWebmasterListowners