thanks and update

  • Stacy Ellingen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      Thanks everyone for the suggestions for acid reflux. I got some Mylanta gel tabs and those seem to work. Now it's gone. I think I'll stick with over the counter stuff for now and then the next time I see the doctor I'll mention it.

      I wanted to update you all on where I am quick. I finished my fifth semester of college at UW Whitewater a few weeks ago. As some of you may remember, this was the first semester I took a full 12 credits. I did pretty well. I ended up with a 3.5 for the semester! Accounting was a struggle, but I managed to get through it. I've decided to change my major from Business to Advertising with a Multimedia minor. I want to make advertisments for companies. Business was just too much math for me. I'm excited to start my new classes! I think it will be more up my alley!!! I go back to school the 15th and classes start the 17th! I'm taking 13 credits next semester, so we'll see how that goes!

      For the time being, I'm chilling at home. Getting a little bored, but it's nice seeing friends and family. I actually get to read all the group emails-- I usually just skim them! If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask-- I love helping. Also, if anyone has AOL Messenger, my screen name is acermcracer, I love to chat!

      Happy New Year!!!

      Stacy
      20- Athetoid CP
      Pathfinder Communcation Device user/ Quickie P220 Power Wheelchair user

    • staci woods
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
        Hey Stacy,
        Well my name is Stacy also but spelled-Staci. I have a son who is almoust three and has spastic CP. I am so excited for you going to college. I am 23 and just had my first semester and next semester I will go full time. i would love to chat with you and learn more about you.
        My son has spastic CP and he walks with braces..he also has glasses and has had eye surgery. I know that the greatest challenges are probably ahead. Hunter really is a trooper now...his disability doesn't really get to him. And he is so bright. He remembers everything. I have a cousin that has CP too. She is married and expecting her first child. She is 25 I think. Her husband is in the Army and stationed in Germany.
        I have found her to be the most understanding and she really gives the best spiritual support and also knows so much about Cp from her own experience.
        Well I would love to here from you and how you are doing. I don't have AOL downloaded at the moment but maybe I can do that later. You should go on www.my space.com and check out my profile...My name is-Staci Aceves.
        If you make a profile for yourself we can chat through that.

        Stacy Ellingen <stelly15us@...> wrote:
[...]

        Cerebral palsy lawyer Cerebral palsy attorney Cerebral palsy Family intervention Family rafting trip Family vacations