A Favor to Ask

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2005
      >From: "Shari Herbold"

      >Subject: A Favor to Ask
      >Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:02:51 -0800
      >
      >This is actually true. I checked it out on www.snopes.com
      > . It only takes a second and it's for a good
      >cause.

      >Please let's help out here. From my friend in Trondheim who knows
      >first hand how important this research is.
      >
      >Please tell ten friends to tell ten today!
      >

      >The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click

      >on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free
      >mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a
      >minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free

      >(pink window in the middle).
      >

      >This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use

      >the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for
      advertising.
      >Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
      >
      >http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
      >

      >AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY Thanks.
      >

      >Ruth Sherry
      >Professor of English Literature
      >Section for English
      >Department of Modern Languages
      >Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
      >N-7491 Trondheim
      >Norway
      >phone +47 73596783
      >fax +47 73596512

      **** Important Notice to Recipients ****
      It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions. Any such request, orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed by Morgan Stanley.