Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Re: New Member!

  • JillnSteveS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2002
      Thank you Michele for the welcome. I'm so happy to talk with someone who is
      around the same age and can relate to having a child w/cp. I have a few
      girlfriends who had children around the same age as me but their children are
      without disabilities so they can only offer support but not actually know how
      it is. The mother's in Avory's class are older than I am so having children
      w/cp is the only thing we have in common. Where are you from? Let me just
      clear up right now that no matter the age if you have a child w/any
      disabilities it's always wonderful and soothing to know that there are people
      who share the same pains and joys involved with these children. And I
      appreciate being able to come to this group and know that everyone here
      shares at least one special thing.

    • piggyspoon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2002
        -Jill,
        Sorry it has taken so long for me to write back. I have been busy!!
        I have 3 and its tough plus I will be starting a new job soon. I
        live in Ny and you can email me whenever you want. The problem I am
        dea.ling with right now is what is going to happen now with my
        daughter when I start my new job. Looong story. I am trying to get a
        personal care aide to help with her. It is very hard for me to have
        someone to help with her I never wanted that but this job can mean
        alot to myself and my kids. Talk to you soon. Michele-- In