Hiya fella's. Just some advice

  • kendra.mackey3765@ytttned.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Ok well a few of my friends have managed to find a couple nice ones off this thing (this is the spot they mentioned to me: http://www.onlinefriendfinders.info/zjbfh , but i really want to know wat do you guys reckon? I actually think it is pretty damn cool from what I've checked out, and I am thinking about jumping on there a bit later today. If you're wondering what the heck it is, essentially it's like a meetingandgreeting spot, but has few additionally things I noticed. Stuff like IM (messenger) , vidschat, pixrate, etc. Best part is you can talk to ppl on theirvidchat system even if you don't have it enabled yourself.