hi friends!!!!!!!!!

  • castawaykiss2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      easy fast money, legal, real, ethical...

      I am a stay at home mom and I saw this posted on a bulletin board and
      decided to try it. I talked myself into it because; I thought I could
      afford to take the risk for only $6.00 plus postage. If it did not
      work I
      would only be out the $6. But, if it did work, I could find
      something to
      spend my extra money on. How about you?
      Easy money for you and your family; BE HONEST, BE TRUE, BE PURE: MAKE
      TIME
      TO READ THE FOLLOWING, YOU WON'T REGRET IT! GET LOTS OF EASY CASH!
      THIS
      REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT
      CAREFULLY FOR IT TO WORK!!!! A little while back, I was browsing
      through
      newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar
      this that stated that you could make thousands of dollars within
      weeks with
      only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this
      must
      be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
      Anyway,
      it requested that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses
      listed
      in the article. Then you place your own name and address at the
      bottom of
      the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
      (There are
      thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
      talking to
      a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I
      got to
      lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little
      skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
      checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
      confirmed
      that it is indeed legal! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal
      Lottery
      Laws) This clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses
      for a
      mailing list. Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...
      Within
      7 days, I started receiving CASH in the mail! I was shocked! I
      figured it
      would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week,
      I made
      about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
      $1,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly! It's certainly worth
      $6.00, and
      6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell
      you how
      this works and most importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you
      print
      a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it
      as you
      need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
      that you
      will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
      something so
      easy! Suggestion: read this entire message carefully! (print it out
      or
      download it) Follow the simple directions and watch the money arrive
      in your
      mailbox! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00
      (Plus
      postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is
      not
      illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of the
      following
      instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
      dividends. This
      program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
      participants. Here are the 4 easy steps. STEP 1: Get 6 separate
      pieces of
      paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME
      ON YOUR
      MAILING LIST, " your name and address. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
      place
      ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
      through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in
      each of
      the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
      envelopes, each
      with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and
      address, and a
      $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
      ABSOLUTELY
      LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
      #1) J. Gibson P.O Box 2099 Vineyard Haven, MA, USA 02568
      #2) N.Winkler 934 Roseland Ave, NW Massillon, OH, USA 44647
      #3) James Bennett Box 37, Brackendale, BC, Canada V0N 1H0
      #4) Gabe Durkoe 463 Posada Way Apt #19, Chico, CA, USA 95973
      #5) Sandy Clark Box 72 Higgins RR1,Lone Butte,BC,Canada VOK 1x0
      #6) S. Oneal 18065 Toledo Blade Blvd,Port Charlotte Fl.USA,33948
      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
      above, move the other names up (6 becomes5, 5 becomes 4, etc..) and
      add YOUR
      name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to,
      but try
      to keep this article as close to original as possible. If you do not
      live in
      the U.S. or there is a foreign address you must put an international
      stamp
      on your envelopes. STEP 4: Now, post your amended article to at least
      200
      newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need
      is 200,
      but remember, the more you post, the more money you
      make! ---DIRECTIONS -----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS i) You do not need
      re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your
      cursor at
      the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
      this
      letter, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the
      entire
      letter into the computers memory. ii) Open a blank 'notepad' file and
      place
      your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
      'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that
      you can
      add your name to the list. iii) Save your new notepad file as a .txt
      file.
      If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always
      have
      this file to go back to. iv) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
      searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
      sites, discussions.) v) Visit these message boards and post this
      article as
      a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
      paste
      from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
      everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
      particular
      group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
      Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
      newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
      about
      30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU
      POST IN,
      THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
      That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
      within days!
      You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of
      mail
      you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
      name to
      use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
      ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I
      receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00
      with my
      name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me
      $1.00
      make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
      persons
      respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
      those
      25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
      each, I
      will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
      around and
      post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies
      each, I
      will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each
      of those
      625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they
      each only
      receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons
      will
      all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if
      still 5
      persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
      original
      investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the
      list,
      you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out
      another
      $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And
      start
      posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that
      thousands of
      people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these
      articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.00
      and see
      if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the
      plan is
      played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the
      chances of
      that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
      people
      who are joining the Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing
      to give
      it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
      thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY
      please! This ensures a huge circle of wealth that grows with the
      Internet
      audience!!! Everyone benefits!!! Remember to send the six envelopes
      to the
      above addresses, in order to create the legal service of the Mail
      Order
      business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible;
      it's a
      service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. THIS IS
      ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
      paying
      for it! At first I was to scared to try this but I researched it and
      its
      totally legal. If you send the six envelopes out, you create a
      service, a
      legal service. The Internet audience is expanding all the time. The
      audience
      is like an equity stock on the stock market, continuously going up.
      Believe
      me it works. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL, THANK YOU AND PLEASE CONSIDER
      GIVING SOME
      OF YOUR NEWLY FOUNDED WEALTH TO A WORTHWHILE CHARITY. IT WILL MAKE
      YOU FEEL
      GREAT. YOU'LL GET EVEN MORE BACK. THE MORE YOU GIVE THE MORE YOU
      RECEIVE
      Sue xxxx