Re: gettin back to u

  • maggie6524
    Message 1 of 296 , Feb 18, 2002
      my honest opinion is if ur son is takin them by
      mouth <br>stay that way,as for the pump I'm not
      impressed with what has happened with my son an the pump,
      but this message is for anyone that is lookin at
      going that root. DON'T PLEASE. If anyone out there
      would like to<br>chat with me on this an other concerns
      about c.p. feel free to add me to ur list if u have
      ICQ,MSN or YAHOO. On ICQ- my #20787613, MSN-
      maggie65@..., YAHOO- maggie6524 <br><br> hope to hear from u
      again!!!!!!
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006