Re: Questions about CP, Baclofen, and Bo

  • campbell15510
    Message 1 of 296 , Feb 18 12:01 PM
      Thank you Cathy. It is so encourging to hear from
      someone who is going through something simular. I have a
      cousin whos son (7 years) has CP. His right side is all
      that is effected and he sat when he was 8 1/2 months
      old. He did not walk until he was 2 years though and
      he has seizers. I know every child is different, but
      it is so good to hear the different storues. It
      really gives me hope for Caleb. We have a stander the PT
      loaned us and Caleb loves it. He was just in it and he
      really seems to have more control of his upper body when
      he is in it. He will not use his left had much,
      usually just for support. He is really such a sweet boy,
      so loving and he does not meet a stranger. We almost
      lost him after he was born, so that makes him that
      much more special. He is our fisrt and we are
      considering having another. We just want to wait another year
      or so to see how Caleb does. I had the same heart
      defect that Caleb was born with, so that is another
      consideration since it may be heriditary. well I have rambled
      on enough. I need to go and give Caleb some juice. I
      hope to hear from you again.<br><br>~Jennifer~ Caleb's
      mommy
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006