New Hyperbaric Center

  • nehbot
    Message 1 of 296 , Dec 7, 2001
      I would like to inform this group of a new
      hyperbaric center that I will be opening up in the
      Minneapolis area with the full support of the MUMS Network.
      We are in the process of obtaining financing and we
      were recommended to allow our clients to reserve space
      in the center before we open to help expedite our
      financing request. A lifetime discount of 20% off will be
      extending to all of those who reserve space before the
      center opens. We are limiting this offer to 100 people.
      Our expected opening date will be late July of 2002.
      Our center will have a physical therapist and a
      medical doctor on site. Please call or write with any
      questions 920-915-8324 or NEHBOTaol.com. � Eric Eickhoff
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006