Re: new to the club

  • bettieblue2001
    Message 1 of 296 , Dec 1, 2001
      hi shellie!<br>it was great to read your message!
      jacob sounds like a real tough kid - they are amazing
      aren't they! i couldn't imagine most adults facing the
      challenges these kids face, and remain happy! i am often
      amazed by how patient lisa is with all the people poking
      and prodding at her! she just smiles at them
      all.<br>i am going to have a look at the photos of your
      boys, and hope to talk again soon!<br>tania
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9 6:28 PM