new member!!

  • bettieblue2001
    Message 1 of 296 , Oct 26, 2001
      hi everyone! i have a beautiful little girl
      (18months) who has cerebal palsy. she was born at 32 weeks
      and everyone thought she was fine, but she tricked us
      all!! she is a happy, healthy gorgeous kid, and we are
      all pleased with her slow but steady development. i
      also consider us to be very lucky that the doctors
      picked it up so quickly, and we went straight into all
      the early intervention programs we could. the medical
      treatment in australia are second to none, and i am so
      grateful. they moniter her hips and mussels etc very
      closely, so we are not too concerned with that, and physio
      and hydro, and speech is all on the go. has anyone
      heard of "metabolic therapy"? the doctors here don't
      seem to have heard of it.<br>anyway, hope everyones
      children are doing great, and i hope to catch up
      soon!<br>tania
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006