Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Jasper's mom--Wendy

  • mary.fox@direcway.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      Hi Wendy,

      You are so courageous and wise to admit your struggles with depression. I have those, too, even though my son was diagnosed early. It takes a lot of work to deal with all the deep feelings that come with parenting a special needs child. You sound like a great mom! Best wishes as you parent both of your children.

      -Mary
      Mom to Phillip 20 mos., Molly 3, and Michael 6

    • Wendy Bauer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
        Hi Mary,
        It would have been easier for me to deal with the issues if the doctors would have found out what was going on alot sooner, I know my son still would have had all the therapy he had and still needs
        Wendy
        Mom of Alex 8 almost 9, Tony 7, and Erica 3

        mary.fox@... wrote:
        Hi Wendy,

        You are so courageous and wise to admit your struggles with depression. I have those, too, even though my son was diagnosed early. It takes a lot of work to deal with all the deep feelings that come with parenting a special needs child. You sound like a great mom! Best wishes as you parent both of your children.

        -Mary
        Mom to Phillip 20 mos., Molly 3, and Michael 6

        From

        Wendy S. Bauer