have an idea

  • jsubic82
    Message 1 of 296 , Aug 9, 2001
      HI, to everyone<br> <br>I am 19 years old Jaka
      Subic from Slovenia and I have CP. I might have a great
      idea for starting business. This is not a spam, but I
      would just like to suggest you something. I would like
      to contact some parents of CP kids and some
      pediatric therapists (if there are any on this list).
      Again, this is not a spam and I am very sorry if this
      message bothers you.<br> <br>Please e-mail me directly to
      jaka.subic2@...<br> <br>Let's do something together for little kids
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006