thought you might like this link

  • saralyn_aka_smily
    Message 1 of 296 , Jul 29 8:02 PM
      Hello all,<br><br>i wanted to tell you about a
      site that i started for the disabled and non to come
      together for different things. we have different clubs for
      different servers like msn and yahoo if you would like to
      join join the right one for you if you don't wish to
      join please feel free to sign the guest book and give
      us your input thank you for your time and help
      www.ableaction.com this will also appear on your web page<br>Saralyn
      able action assistant
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006