RE: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] falls a lot

  • Susan W.
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 11, 2005
      Hi, when Cole was younger (around 4) he used to tell people that he had the
      "falling down kind of cerebral palsy" and that it was fun to have! He still
      falls down when he is tired or sick but no longer falls down quite as much.

      Susan -- Mom to Cole, 7yo spastic quad, ADHD and other behavioral issues
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 11, 2005
        Hi Everyone,

        I just found out this week about a program sponsored by Easter Seals. It is
        an Access 2 Entertainment Pass. This pass is granted to a person with a
        disability and it provides free or minimal (maximum of $3) access to a
        theatre for the support person. For more information about this program the
        web-site is http://www.access2.ca/

        Susan - Mom to Cole, 7yo spastic quad, adhd & maybe psych. issues