[CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Jenna

  • Jena
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      Hi Jenna,
      What a sweet looking baby boy! My son is 16 and suffered a hypoxic birth injury. Cord around his neck, born still, 20 minuets to get him stable. He has severe SQCP {you can read my sig. for more} He is the sweetest boy! We are so blessed by God for him! I wish you luck on your fund raising. BTW U2 is awesome! Take Care,Jena mom to Kyle,16 with severe SQCP, Seizure Disorder,
      Lung Issues, Dysphasia, GERD, G-Tube fed, Glasses,
      Hearing Aids, wrist splints, AFO's, PM Night Knee Splints,
      Wheel Chair full time, The Vest Air Way Clearance System,
      Mouth and Nasal Suctioning, Stander and Walker. Walks
      in school with PT when wants too and has taken 65 steps!
      Proverbs 31: 8 & 9

      Shannon 23 CNA and job helper for disabled young man. Very
      good Morgan horse rider!

      Kyilee 5 Shannon's daughter, language process disorder,
      Anxiety and Sensory dysfunction. Very good Morgan
      horse rider!

      Amanda 21 CNA

      Nicole 18 homeschool graduate

      Stephanie 15 homeschooling, very good Morgan horse rider.

      Many foster and respite special needs kids and waiting to adopt a
      new son with special needs. Pray it works out!