Aides and Equipment website

  • Em
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      I have just been looking through a catelogue for a new hoist for a
      client and it is really good to have a look at. They have catelogues
      online. Bath chairs, hoists, bed aides, wheelchairs, etc

      http://www.fasequipment.com/

      The website is Australian, i'm not sure if they ship internationally
      but it is a good starting point if anyone is interested in what is out
      there.
      --
      Emily
      Family Options sister to Trinity (13) with congenital cytomegalovirus,