Great Parent Resource AAIPPT

  • cpmom2c
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      As Parents we all look for the Best Solutions for our children.
      The Best Information to have them make the most progress. The Best
      Products on the market to be able to motivate and increase our
      children's potential to succeed. We are all searching and getting
      bits and pieces, but now we have a central site that we can go and
      get Solutions, Information and Top products to have our children
      reach their utmost potential.

      The American Association of Intensive Pediatric Physical Therapy
      www.AAIPPT.org
      While on the site register to win a custom Freedom Concepts Bike.

      The AAIPPT has been formed for the purpose of letting parents and
      professional have a central place to go for Solutions, Information,
      Research and Top Products. This site will have some of the Top
      Doctors information (i.e. Dr.Parks, Dr. Roy Nuzzo, and Dr. Jan
      Bronstrom) and how to contact them along with detailed information
      about the treatment they provide. Information on Intensive Pediatric
      Physical Therapy Clinic across the country so that parents can access
      the clinic nearest them. Information on Products that will motivate
      and increase movement in our children. Articles and Research on
      alternative treatment methods so that when we make a decision that it
      is an informed decision. We want this to be a powerful resource for
      us as parents. Our site will be always a work in progress because as
      parents we are always searching for the best and the newest in
      Solutions, Information, Research & Products. This website is where
      Parents and Medical Professional meet on a common field and where the
      dreams for our children become attainable.

      God Bless us with our children and our journey in life.

      Sincerely,

      Laura Joslin
      Parent of Two CP Kids & AAIPPT, Chief Operations Officer
      321-255-6627 (Ability Plus Therapy Inc.)