Re: Newbie!

  • cindy_woodland
    Message 1 of 296 , May 30, 2001
      Hi Tamara, wow you are a busy mom. I would love
      to hear more about Samuel's birth. I am surprised
      you have been given a diagnosis so soon, most kids
      get diagnosed within the first year when they don't
      meet the developmental milestones. My son Cooper was
      diagnosed early as well though, around 8 weeks because
      Cooper was born with a grade 4 intraventecular
      hemmorage, he had a seizure at birth and then was
      transported to an NICU unit here in Toronto where they did a
      Cat Scan and were able to tell me that his brain
      damage was very severe. <br>My son is now 7 and is
      severly disabled but also alot of joy and a very happy
      little guy. <br>Hope to hear more from you,<br>Cindy.
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006