HYPERBARIC (HBOT) comes to MARYLAND!!

  • yaymandy32
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi – If you are a parent who knows about the benefits of hyperbaric
      oxygen therapy (HBOT) and live in Maryland, this may be just what you
      need to hear! I have done 60 dives with my daughter who is 3 but had
      to travel 2 hours each way to get there. We are bringing a chamber to
      Montgomery County Maryland so if you are interested or know anyone
      who may benefit, let me know. Write me at yaymandy@... if you
      have questions or want to sign up. Treatments will be $110 a session
      (I paid the same in PA) and the location is pending. There is limited
      space and it will be first come first served. A deposit of $500 is
      needed in advance to hold your spot.

      I am hoping that the Best Western in Rockville will host this so
      people who want to stay will not have to travel for treatment like I
      did! I am waiting for their response but have a back-up place in
      case they cannot.

      I am so excited about this as I know my daughter will gain so much
      from doing another round, and I thought I would never be able to
      swing it since she is now in school and the travel would be
      impossible!

      This is a great website to learn more about HBOT:
      http://www.netnet.net/mums/index.htm

      This is the company that is bringing their chamber to MD:
      http://www.americanhyperbarics.com

      My Best Regards,
      MANDY