Re: Seizures

  • ppmd71
    Message 1 of 296 , Apr 16, 2001
      It is so weird that you mentioned behavioral
      problems the other day because my son has now become
      psychotic-like UGHHHH it is crazy! I just called the doctor and
      asked him about it and he confirmed that it can cause
      behavioral problems and that they are going to adjust his
      dose so that he can get used to it without having some
      of these problems. If they continue after that they
      will look at other options. He also said something
      about him outgrowing them. OH how I wish that he does.
      I hate to see him go through all of this. It is
      just not fair. Thank you for telling me about all that
      because at least I know what others have gone
      through.<br><br>Tracy
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006