Hi I'm new to the club

  • chrisb16_us
    Message 1 of 296 , Mar 14, 2000
      Hello my name is Christine and I am Josh's mom.
      My son is 6 1/2 years old and has Spastic Quad with
      underlying diplegia. He is the light of our lives and just
      took his first steps independant last week. As of
      today he has taken 66 steps. We were told never and he
      has proved the Dr. wrong everytime. I am glad this
      club is here and I am looking forward to making new
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006